Welcome to Year 4!
During Year 4, we ask the children to grow and develop further as more experienced members of the FPJS family. We aim to foster greater independence and encourage children to explore their talents and tackle their challenges, becoming more confident in themselves and their abilities. We have three main Topics during the year: Invaders and Settlers, Passport around the World and The Tudors.
Each year we aim to provide the children with enrichment activities and trips to enhance their classroom learning and bring their skills to life. These have previously included:
- Viking Day
- Christmas Unwrapped at St Peter’s Church
- Trips to Braywick Nature Reserve for bug hunting and pond dipping
- Visits to Hampton Court Palace to walk in the footsteps of Henry VIII
Notes for parents:
- PE is on Monday for JSF and KE and on Wednesday for RL. Please ensure children come dressed in their full kit.
- Homework will be handed out on a Thursday and is due in the following Thursday. Below you will find our termly grids for optional extra homework projects. House Points will be awarded for completion of these tasks.
- We encourage all parents to sign up to Seesaw to get regular updates on year group activities and also to have the opportunity to follow some of your child's work as it happens.
Click here for more information.